Installing apps on your phone can be a pain. You have to find the right app, download it, and then hope it installs properly. But what if there was a way to install apps on your phone from your computer? Well, there is! In this blog, we’ll show you how to install APK on Android from Pc.
But why would you want to install an app on your phone from your computer? Well, there are a few reasons. Maybe you’re trying to save data and you want to install the app on your computer first to make sure it works.
Or maybe you have a lot of apps on your phone, and you want to free up some space. Either way, we have the perfect step-by-step guide to assist you in the process.
What is Apk?
Firstly, let’s familiarize ourselves with what APK files are before moving on to how to install APK on Android from Pc.
Android Package Kit (APK) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distributing and installing mobile apps.
However, unlike EXE files, APK files are not able to be directly executed by the Android system. Instead, they must be installed on an Android device to be run. APK files are used by a variety of different Android app stores, such as the Google Play Store, Amazon App Store, and F-Droid.
When you download an app from the Google Play Store, for instance, it is downloaded in the APK format. You can also download APK files from other sources on the internet, and they can be installed on your Android device just like any other app.
Therefore, APK files are easy to install, and they are one of the most popular ways to get new apps on your Android device. The fact that you’re reading this means you probably have an app in mind that you want to download. Now, you just need to know how to install APK on Android from Pc.
How to Install APK on Android From Pc Guide 2022
To answer your question about how to install APK on Android from Pc, we have come up with not only ‘a’ solution, but actually, four, allowing you to select the one you prefer. Once you make your choice, be sure to follow the instructions carefully so that you do not encounter any problems.
Also: Read this blog and learn about How to Download APK on iPhone
If you prefer to install APK from Pc to Android directly, you can use this Android assistant – Samsung Messages Backup. It can help you select and install apk files from your computer to your Android device. You can also delete Android applications on the Pc for as long as you wish.
Also, it can maintain your Android’s other types of data, such as contacts, messages, images, videos, and much more.
Steps on how to install APK on Android from Pc using Android Assistant:
- On your Pc, download the program. Then, on the desktop, install and run it.
- For recognition, link the Android device with the Pc through a USB.
- Select “Apps” > “User Apps” > “Install” to install Apk files on the Android device. Then, from the Pc, choose the apk files. It will be installed automatically on your Android device.
The next trick we have for you is making use of AirMore. It is not just a wireless data transfer tool, but also a helpful app installer. However, please ensure that your Pc and Android phone are connected to the same network. The process can then proceed further.
The following instructions will show you how to install APK on Android from Pc using AirMore:
- Install AirMore on your Android device and search the website on your Pc.
- Scan the QR code with your phone to connect by clicking the “Scan to connect” icon.
- To install, use the “Apps” > “Install” option to choose the desired apk files from your Pc. After that, tap the “Open” > “Install” button. The installation procedure will be completed quickly.
How to Install APK on Android From Pc Manually!
Perhaps this method might seem a little more complex than the previous one, but it can help you install an unknown source from the Pc manually. It’s only necessary to prepare a USB cable.
How to copy Apk to Android via USB:
- Link your Android device to the Pc via a USB cable.
- Then you can copy and paste the Apk file from your computer to your Android folder.
- Please tap on the file on your Android device and click the “Settings” option on the prompt.
- Finally, turn on the “Allow from this source” feature.
Cx File Explorer
In general, there’s a File Manager on your Android device that allows you to view your Apk files at any moment. In case, if your tablet or smartphone lacks this feature, where can you install the apk file from your Pc?
In this situation, you should download and set up Cx File Explorer ahead of time. This allows you to scan your Android files on it with ease.
Here’s how to install Apk on Android from Pc with the help of Cx File Explorer:
- Download and install Cx File Explorer from Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Connect the Android device to the Pc using a USB cable to view the “This Pc” program.
- You can move or copy the apk files to your Android device. Then, on Android, open File Explorer and tap the “Main storage” button. The Android internal storage can be viewed.
- Please locate the Apk files and tap on them to install. If the need arises, please use the screen’s “Settings” > “Allow from this source” feature.
From the above steps, it is quite clear that Apk installation on Android from Pc is not a difficult task. You can easily follow the steps and get it done within a few minutes. So, next time you want to know how to install Apk on Android from a PC, don’t forget to give these methods a chance.