If you’re a movie buff, there’s no doubt you’ve considered getting a Firestick. And why wouldn’t you? Besides one problem, how to download cinema APK on Firestick?
If you do not know how to download cinema APK on firestick, it should not stop you, because Firesticks are great for streaming movies and TV shows. But did you know that you can also use them to download and install Cinema APK?
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do just that. Cinema APK is a great app for watching movies and TV shows, and with a few simple steps, you can have it up and running on your Firestick in no time.
What is Cinema APK?
We are going to learn how to download Cinema APK on Firestick, but first, let’s discuss what it is. Cinema HD APK was previously known as HDMovies and was later renamed. The app has a reasonably large collection of movies and television shows. This implies that Cinema HD would never run out of unlimited streaming options for you.
It is an ideal pick for binge-watching your favorite shows and movies. The app’s interface is simple, minimal, and functional. It has everything you’ll ever need to search for videos to view and get started. So, if the only problem is if you do not know how to download cinema APK on Firestick, we got you covered!
Also: You may wonder about how to Extract APK Files. don’t worry, we got you with this comprehensive guide.
Now, let’s finally take a look at how to download Cinema APK on Firestick.
How to Download Cinema APK on Firestick 2022
We’ll now walk through the steps for how to download Cinema APK on Firestick. When we sideload an application, it signifies that it is not available in the Amazon App Store.
The first thing you should do is set up the Downloader application on your device. Sideloading apps on the Fire Stick requires the Downloader app. The APK cannot be downloaded from the browser directly.
After which, we must make a minor change in the Firestick’s security settings to install applications with Downloader.
Follow these steps and learn how to download cinema Apk on Firestick:
- On the Firestick’s home screen, tap Find in the middle bar, then Search.
- Look for the Downloader application. Choose it from the search results and then press the Get or Download button to install it on your desired device.
- Now, on the far right side of the home screen, tap Settings (the gear icon).
- Choose My Fire TV.
- Pick Developer options.
- Select Install unknown apps and enable the Downloader option.
- Now, launch the Downloader app. You’ll notice that the Home tab is selected by default when it launches. Navigate to and click the URL field on the right.
- The window that appears lets you enter the APK’s source URL through the on-screen keyboard. Go to and click ‘GO’ to download the Cinema HD APK file.
- The following window will show the Downloader connecting with the server. The next window will show the Cinema HD APK file being downloaded on your Firestick device. Allow the download to finish.
- The installation will initiate automatically. Use your remote’s navigation buttons to choose the NEXT button towards the bottom right of the screen (ignore this step if you don’t see NEXT). INSTALL will take the place of the NEXT button. Select the INSTALL option.
- The Cinema HD app will be installed on your Firestick using the APK file you downloaded. Allow a few minutes for the process to complete.
- When your Firestick has finished installing the Cinema HD app, the following window will appear. You can click OPEN to initiate Cinema HD on your Firestick right from this window if you like. We recommend pressing the DONE button.
- When you click DONE in the previous step, you will be taken to the Downloader app, where you’ll find the following prompt. Use your remote to select Delete. We want to remove the Cinema APK from Firestick since the file is no longer needed once the app has been installed. Deleting the file will free up some storage space on your Firestick.
- Click Delete once more to completely remove the Cinema HD APK file.
That’s all you need to know on how to download Cinema APK on Firestick successfully. You can now start using the app.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Is Cinema APK Legal & Safe?
Cinema APK is a third-party application and may contain copyrighted content, so it may not be completely legal. And it doesn’t own any of its content and acts as a middleman. But, the app is legal as long as you are streaming content that is in the public domain.
Is Cinema APK the best app to watch free movies?
Cinema APK has a large selection of Movies. It also regularly adds new content. The app is known for securing a large number of high-quality streaming links from a variety of sources around the world. As a result, while Cinema APK may not be the best app for movies, it is unquestionably one of the best.
Does cinema still work on Firestick?
Yes, you can easily download Cinema APK on Firestick. Also, it won’t take you long if you follow the steps that we’ve listed for you in this blog post.
To sum up, if you do not know how to download Cinema APK on the firestick application, you should sideload it onto your device as this app is not available on the Amazon App Store.
You will need to enable unknown sources and then download the APK file. Once it is downloaded, you can install it and start streaming.
However, it is important to note that this process is slightly more complicated than downloading other apps. As such, it is recommended that you follow the steps in this blog post carefully in order to avoid any errors.
So, if you were longing for a great way to watch movies on your Firestick, then Cinema APK is your best option. It’s a free app that gives you access to unlimited movies and TV shows that will keep you hooked for hours.
Plus, it’s super easy to use, just search for the movie or show you want to watch and hit play. We hope this blog helped in solving your problem of how to download cinema APK on Firestick.