Velocity edits make video so much more interesting, than uploading the long video on same tempo. If you don’t know how to make perfect edits, and wonder how to do Velocity edits on Alight Motion? It is a complete guide!
The Velocity edits option was not previously available on Alight Motion. Developers received tons of complaints from its users about needing the Velocity edits in Alight Motion.
So, they finally decided to add the Velocity edits option to their application. The option is still new and needs improvement.
The availability of Velocity edits significantly enhances the quality of the videos edited on Alight Motion. The developers of Alight Motion have worked hard on making it possible to launch the Velocity edits on an android video editing application.
It shows that the developers of Alight Motion care about their users. So, before we talk about how to do Velocity edits on Alight Motion, let us explain what Velocity editing on Alight Motion is. So, without further ado, let’s start.
What is Velocity Editing on Alight Motion?
Let’s learn about what Velocity editing is in the world of video editing before we start talking about how to do Velocity edits on Alight Motion. Velocity is related to FPS (Frames per second) or Frame Rate.
With the help of Velocity edits, you can increase or decrease the speed of the video the way you like. If you’re a professional video editor, you’re probably familiar with Frame Rate. But if you’re a newbie, don’t worry; we’ll guide you.
We’ll explain everything you need to learn about how to do Velocity edits on Alight Motion, so stay with us and follow this straightforward guide. We’ll guide you in separate steps to help you learn how to add Velocity edits to your video.
Also: If you want to learn to do transitions on Alight Motion, this is the complete guide.
How to Do Velocity Edits on Alight Motion? (Step-by-Step) Guide
Make sure you follow the procedure carefully, especially if you’re a beginner, and keep practicing becoming a pro. There are some errors in using Alight Motion you may encounter in using the app, but nothing that can’t be fixed. So, let’s start with how to do Velocity edits on Alight Motion.
- Download the Alight Motion application from your android’s Google Play Store. You can install the Apk version if that suits you more.
- Now, create your project. Make sure you are done editing your video at normal speed. Add stickers, text, effects, emojis, filters, or whatever you like.
- Now that you’ve edited your video, adding animations in your video will be a good idea.
- Now, you will edit all the layers that your video consists of individually.
- First, select the layer from your video where you want to use the Velocity edits.
- Once the layer is selected, a graph will appear on your screen in the bottom left corner.
- Now, click on the Graph, and four options will appear on your screen: Linear, Easy In, Easy Out, Easy In & out.
- These four options have different uses in video editing.
Linear: Keeps the speed constant.
Easy In: Video is slow in the beginning and fast in the ending.
Easy Out: The video is fast at the beginning and slows at the end.
Easy In & Out: It provides fast and slow speeds for the beginning and end of your video.
- Now, set the speed for your video according to your desire and save the project.
- You’ve successfully edited one layer of your video with Velocity edits; repeat the process for each layer individually.
- That’s it! You’ve mastered the art of Velocity editing.
Follow the steps and learn how to Do Velocity Edits on Alight Motion, we hope the procedure was easy to understand. If the video is close to perfect, and watermark is killing the buzz, there are ways to remove watermark.
Learning new skills is super great, especially in video editing. The Velocity edits are a great way to enhance the quality of your videos. So, spending precious time learning and practicing the Velocity edits is worth it.